all day, staying here in the house
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 // 5:06 AM
yeah, you've heard it right.. 3 or four days in a week, i spend almost whole of my wake-hours here in my room, making those pixel art orders from gaia... and i didn't expect that some people will make orders, aside from the freebies i do... i just find it as time-killer; instead of watching my favorite tv shows, i just spend a lot of hours doing those orders. and yet, some of them don't even care - they don't even give me even a 200g tip or nothing... except for a kind gal who tipped me 400+g (that's so nice of her)...

anyway, that's not the only thing i do here in my room (particularly in my pc)... i also try to edit my website in geocities... oh, for God's sake!!! i've been telling on my blogs that I try to edit that, but i still can't find the right time to do that... so since i'm locking myself in my room for hours, better do something fruitful - make the website!

i also make the stuffs to put in it. i'll be putting the avatars, the layouts and other works i made to the website so that it could attract more visitors to come in... oh, this makes me really busy here!!! plus i'm making the necktie for my uniform. I'm going to attend a meeting for the valedictorians on Friday, and I must be in complete uniform... the problem was I LOST MY NECKTIE!!! So i made one for myself by cropping some fabrics out of the pocket of my skirt, sewing it, and voila! instant necktie in hours! XP

too bad... why? i can't find any announcements for upcoming battle of the bands... I really miss playing my guitar - i actually left it on my sister's house, yet i haven't find the right time to pick it up... i've composed a song, but the problem is i can't make the right rhythm on the guitar... the only hope that I can hang on to is the battle of the bands; I could go there to manila again and meet my bandmates so that we could practice and also make songs together. But even though there's no announcement yet, i'll still go and try to meet them. I miss the practices that we had, and I feel I should go and play again, even there's no upcoming event yet...

btw, here are some pixel art freebies that i do:

that's my avi, queen.of.circus (add me!) :)





PLEASE DON'T RIP SAVE OR OTHERWISE, STEAL THEM! for sample uses only!(now, if you got the chance to tag the title of the song on the previous entry that I posted, i'll make you one like these! just let me know if you , uh, well, know! )XP

oh, i got to go, i have to make the necktie! bye! *kisses*


Y Y Y

% let me see your true colors (.^^.)

sneek peek
// Hola mi amigos! Welcome to my petite blog! What can you find here are some occasional rants about my life, hobbies, loves, experiences, joys, hopes, discouragements, etc. The layout is called "Randomized" 'cuz it's randomly styled... I made the icons myself, and I think that's the best how I can describe myself by the template itself.
The music is a bit slower to load 'cuz the kbits are bigger than the usual ones I put, but for those who have slower connection, please have patience. Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution.

Here are the rules:
1. Please don't rip anything off. Give consideration - I spent hours working with this blog and with the layout. So please, no stealing.
2. As much as you can, please leave a message on my tagboard and tell me what you think about the blog, the entries, or if you want some help, or even suggest something...
3. No immoral words, please?
4. If you want a link back to your site, you could do so by leaving a tag.
5. Feel free to take a look around.
the queen


// preferred to be called: haixelle
// years of existence: 17
// birthdate: 8th of September *gifts?*
// sign: virgo
// location: Las Pinas, Philippines
// nationality: purely Filipino
// hobbies: blogging, making web layouts, playing gaia, painting, drawing, playing guitar, reading, sleeping
// colors: black, silver, lime green
lurves
// cherries. anime. music. plushies. guitars. stars. pizzas. art. plushies. cars. Harry Potter. rain. darkness. numbers.
must have's
// mini cooper
// new bass guitar
// art & music studio
// more disk space
// time
// get taller (hmmm...?)
// green chuck tailor
// my dream house
my time
jukebox
fanlistings

 


Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
chitchat


archives
  • oh, summer vacation... my favorite time of the yea...
  • ...
  • oh... these school days...
  • OMG!
  • sci summer camp
  • goodness
  • smile!
  • Buh-bye School! Hello Xmas Vacation!
  • New Xmas Layout... For A Limited Time Only :p
  • Listen to the music

  •  
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • March 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • September 2006
  • November 2006
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007
  • March 2008

  • links&credits
    // gem // kris // my friends // jewel // me & jewel // lyse // steph // camille // my blogskins account // aethereality // kyuusho // stock xchange // moargh // rainphilippines // deviantart // resources // mp3assets // my flash fetish // fotodecadent // statcounter // clocklink // blogger
    counter
    This page has been viewed:

    times.