such a horrible sight...
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 // 5:19 AM
Just a while ago, I was surfing some videos in Youtube, then I read the comments on a "glass illusion" video... there was a comment telling about the merciless massacre of seals in Canada. I felt I should see the videos, but I can't... I just can't...


If you're curious (just like me), try to search using these keywords in Youtube.com: Seal Massacre in Canada


I felt so much pity when I saw the preview (images) of the videos. When I saw them, I just imagined how painful they felt like when they were killed. There is lot of blood on the snow, the seals (mostly babies) are skinless and were dying of blood loss. Their skinless bodies were laid down there on the snow, and yet nobody cares. I don't know if the killers also eat their flesh, but that's too much! There is a fact that there might be a near extinction of those seals if the widespread animal massacre won't stop. The reason is because hunters use their fur for clothes. I can't believe people can do that, I mean the brutal killing, just for something to cover skin! I just hate it!!! How can they take the feeling of killing an animal brutally, withstanding the gore, the squeals and the pleads of those harmless animals, with their hands stained with blood... Can't they feel some mercy, or just pity? I want it to stop...


Y Y Y

% let me see your true colors (.^^.)

sneek peek
// Hola mi amigos! Welcome to my petite blog! What can you find here are some occasional rants about my life, hobbies, loves, experiences, joys, hopes, discouragements, etc. The layout is called "Randomized" 'cuz it's randomly styled... I made the icons myself, and I think that's the best how I can describe myself by the template itself.
The music is a bit slower to load 'cuz the kbits are bigger than the usual ones I put, but for those who have slower connection, please have patience. Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution.

Here are the rules:
1. Please don't rip anything off. Give consideration - I spent hours working with this blog and with the layout. So please, no stealing.
2. As much as you can, please leave a message on my tagboard and tell me what you think about the blog, the entries, or if you want some help, or even suggest something...
3. No immoral words, please?
4. If you want a link back to your site, you could do so by leaving a tag.
5. Feel free to take a look around.
the queen


// preferred to be called: haixelle
// years of existence: 17
// birthdate: 8th of September *gifts?*
// sign: virgo
// location: Las Pinas, Philippines
// nationality: purely Filipino
// hobbies: blogging, making web layouts, playing gaia, painting, drawing, playing guitar, reading, sleeping
// colors: black, silver, lime green
lurves
// cherries. anime. music. plushies. guitars. stars. pizzas. art. plushies. cars. Harry Potter. rain. darkness. numbers.
must have's
// mini cooper
// new bass guitar
// art & music studio
// more disk space
// time
// get taller (hmmm...?)
// green chuck tailor
// my dream house
my time
jukebox
fanlistings

 


Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket
chitchat


archives
  • busy...
  • look who have signed...
  • all day, staying here in the house
  • oh, summer vacation... my favorite time of the yea...
  • ...
  • oh... these school days...
  • OMG!
  • sci summer camp
  • goodness
  • smile!

  •  
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • March 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • September 2006
  • November 2006
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • December 2007
  • March 2008

  • links&credits
    // gem // kris // my friends // jewel // me & jewel // lyse // steph // camille // my blogskins account // aethereality // kyuusho // stock xchange // moargh // rainphilippines // deviantart // resources // mp3assets // my flash fetish // fotodecadent // statcounter // clocklink // blogger
    counter
    This page has been viewed:

    times.